Wednesday 17 August 2016

LOTS of craftiness happening in my household last night. And still got to visit with my nieces as they were once again helping me make butterflies and flowers for the upcoming ladies golf tournament.

I also got happy mail - my latest kit from Scraps of Darkness. I have been getting the Elegance kits lately (I used to get them both, but had to cut back due to finances!) but decided to switch to the darkness ones for awhile. And totally happy I did. Got some great paper and ideas for some scrapbook pages to do with them.  I did a video of my goodies so check it out:


And I even used some of my new stuff while shooting the video, so you can see what I had planned for it. I am still working on my Greek Mythology swap. These are some of the tag in progress, as well as another shot of the box.







Gonna keep on working on this project. Think it is almost done. I am also gonna be spending a ton of time this weekend making flowers! Good thing I have my nieces as minions! Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment