Monday 29 August 2016

So the ladies golf tournament is over for another year - and thank god cause it was really not any fun this year. But now that it is over, I can get back to doing more crafting!

I did do some crafting for the tournament - I made 84 paper roses to put on the tables. Man was that a lot of work!! But everyone really loved them - and wanted to take them home! So that was kinda cool. Made all the burnt fingers from the glue gun worth it.


So Saturday was a write of for crafting as that was tournament day but I did get back to the craft room last night and got some stuff done. I finally got my latest purchased put away and logged into my apps on my phone. Then I did some more work on my Greek Mythology project. I am really liking how it is coming out!


I also started a new journal page. I had ordered new make-up from Younique and with each order I got this cool purple tissue paper. So decided to use it for the base of a journal page. I also added a little of one of the new Dylusions paints I got (as I spilled some when I opened up the container and didn't want to waste it!)




Really looking forward to working on these things more! Till next time, stay crafty my peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment