Wednesday 31 August 2016

So I can say goodbye to August's blog posts with another finished project! I completed the layout I started yesterday using my latest goodies from my SOD kit and one of the great photos I got of the girls while they were up visiting. Really happy with how it came out. The only drawback is that since I called it Wave Babies, I have had that song from the 80's by Honeymoon Suite going through my head! I even had to download it so I could listen and try and get it out of my head. I will likely sing it every time I see this layout. LOL




I also finished the journal page I was working on. I am not 100% happy with how the tears came out, but overall it is how I envisioned it. Can't really ask for more than that!




And I got another step done in my Greek Mythology project. The tags are almost done and then I think I can say the project is completed. Hope so! Want to get it off to my partner soon.


Hopefully I can finish the tags tonight! Till next time though, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment