Wednesday 24 August 2016

So my nieces went home yesterday so my life is slowly going back to normal. Busy normal that is! I have the Ladies Golf tournament this weekend which means my week is gonna be a bit nuts, but it does mean I have crafting to do as I said I would make paper roses for the event - and I have to make 84 of them so that is a tad time consuming! It is a bit slow going, but I am hoping to finish them tonight! Here is a peak at them!


But the best part of the day yesterday was going to the post office. I got my swap from my fab crafty friend Debbie from the SOD/SOE group. And OMG it is AMAZING!!!! Pictures don't even BEGIN to do it justice. The clay octopus she made is unbelievable! I can't even imagine the time she put into it. I love it!!! And she totally spoiled me with extra goodies as well. Totally cool mail day. Here are some pics.




So until next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment