Monday 18 September 2017

As I said in my previous post, I did get some time to play while I was in my craft room packing. I got the next set of flags done for the Circle Banner Swap I am in. These are the two sets of flags that the person sending to me sent that I had to try and emulate.

So this is the first set that the first girl sent out.

Then these are the set that the next girl "copied" and sent out.

And then these next two are what I came up with to match the styles they did. 


This swap is kinda fun - it is neat to see what other people do and what you can come up with when you are trying to do something similar.

I also got a chance to finish a canvas that I had started at my PMS Crop last month. I did the canvas background using the new Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks. As I was deciding what photos to take to work on at Carnival my husband and I had a disagreement over which picture of Octavia we liked better. So I am taking the one I liked better to Carnival to use on a layout. And the picture my husband liked better ended up on the canvas. This is the end result.


So I was able to play while I packed! Until next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment