Tuesday 5 September 2017

So I did not spend a lot of time this weekend art journaling - I mostly just had a lazy weekend with my husband! 

But I did get a couple pages done. I got another couple weeks of Donna Downey's Inspiration Wednesday classes done. I did one from 2016 and one from 2017. I am really happy with how they came out.

The first one I finished is this one that is week 10 of IW2016. Donna had said to use whatever paper or material you had and I remembered I had this steampunk paper that I have not used very much. The set also came wit the funky gears and tag so was able to use them too. The "stamps" are from some other papers and sets I had. I love the end result!



And this is week 4 of IW2017. This was another "lemon" week that I wasn't really feeling. So I did what I liked from the lesson and tweeked it to be my own style. I quite like the end result.



So I am hoping that I can get some more crafting time in. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment