Saturday 30 September 2017

CRAFT N' SCRAP WEEKEND IN GRIMSHAW - DAY 2


So, day two of our crop was as much fun as day one! These gals really know how to have a good time. I got my big Moleskin A3 journal started - Paula and I worked on it together, but since it had to have so much drying time, didn't get much done on it. But I did get it broken in!


And of course, we had a LOT of fun, considering that they gave us all wine!!!


We made ours into spritzers. Yummy!!!


And the group photo turned out so cool - the fall colours made for such a fun photo.


I - of course - had to scrap this!!


I got quite a bit done too - I can't show one project as it is for a contest, but here is some of the other stuff I got done day two:


It is easy to scrapbook my grand kids when they are so stinking cute!!


And I did more work on the ATC's I started at the PMS crop. I prepped them first - and then check out the ones I finished.






All in all, a pretty fab say! We really had a blast! So till next time and more adventures, stay crafty my peeps!


No comments:

Post a Comment