Saturday 14 October 2017

High Level Library 3rd Annual Croptacular Weekend - Day 2

Well Day 2 was another rounding success - and I even got a little bit done!! Not much with all my running around, but I did accomplish a couple things so I feel pretty good about it all!! Check out the activities of the day!


Day two is underway - and everyone is already hard at it!!


A LOT of people did the make n'takes that Treasured Memories designed for us - Nicole is a GREAT teacher and everyone was really happy with what they made!!


We did another couple rounds of Musical chairs - these girls learned from the last group and didn't run  quite as fast! And all the winners from each round were put in a hat and Dawn won another prize. All around a successful game!


The one class I wanted to take this year was the Fall palette painting class Mary offered. I just love how everyone's turned out so cool and I love mine! Especially all the texture! 


My painting! So pretty and so much texture! Was a really fun class.


And Lisa Peters was one of our big winners - she won the return airfare to Edmonton from Northwestern Air Lease. I think her hubby already said they are gonna use it to go to a hockey game! She was one very happy scrapper I can tell you that!!


And of course we had to get a group shot. 
What a great bunch of ladies to spend the weekend crafting with!! 

I will have more photos to post tomorrow of the wrap up day, so till next time stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment