Sunday, 8 October 2017

I finished off another swap this weekend too. This set was for another swap for my Card Making Friends Facebook group. This one was called a Marbled Tag/Card swap. I decided to do a couple different techniques for this swap to show my partner a couple things I can do!

This is the base for the card - I used a fun technique I found on YouTube.
 I used Alcohol Inks on Yupo paper. It really gives a cool effect.

Then I just wanted to keep the rest of the card simple so added some die cut trees.

And then here is the finished card!

For the tag, I did an Autumn/Fall theme, and I used the new Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks for the background. They give a really great marbled effect. I got the idea for this technique from my latest issue of Creative Scrapbooker magazine.

This is a close up of the tag.

And here is the finished tag. I am pretty happy with how it came out.

Pretty happy with how crafty I was over the weekend! And then this next week is going to be taken up getting ready for the big croptacular next weekend. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment