Monday 24 February 2020

I FINALLY got down to my craft room this weekend, though not as much as I wanted as I had to work most of the weekend. But I did finish off a couple of swaps, as well as making a birthday card for one of my pals.

First up, I finished off a swap for the Reneabouquets group I am in. This was a fun different swap - it was called a Card Candy swap. We were supposed to make embellishment clusters. I hope she likes what I did for her. This is what I came up with.








I am hoping my partner likes it. I also finished a couple ATC's for another swap. The theme was LOVE IS IN THE AIR and we were supposed to use the colours Teal, Silver and Red - as well as using some texture. This is what I created.


I had fun with this theme. I also sent her one of the cards that I made as a demo for the card class that I taught. That's another advantage to teaching classes like this - gives me cards to use in swaps!


I was on a roll at this point, and created a birthday card for one of my best crafty pals Paula. I finally got the chance to use the Theodore die cut I got a few weeks ago. Not easy to put together, but I think I did ok for a first try.


I also got some new goodies to play with. My order from Scrappy Apple Scrapbooking Supplies came in. I now have the awesome Graphic 45 Ocean Blue papers to work with! Can't wait to create with them - I have a few ideas already.


I have a class at Scrap Addicts coming up this weekend, and work is a bit less insane so hoping I can get down to my craft room a couple times this week before I go away. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment