Tuesday 25 February 2020

I got down to my craft room again last night and finished off a couple more projects. I started them when working on my last swaps so wanted to get them done. 

The first was a tag that I am going to give to my bestie Tricia as a late Christmas gift. I had fun with this one - I tried several different techniques that I found when perusing Facebook and Pinterest. I am pretty happy with the end result - I hope Tricia is too.




When I was working on my ATC's for the swap, I had some leftover paint that I didn't want to waste, so started a couple other ones. I decided to finish them off and send them to another crafty friend named Nylsa who lives in Puerto Rico. She was so supportive when I lost my Dad and sent me a really sweet Christmas card. I wanted to return the favour so sent her these two ATC's, as well as a fun card that I made with some of my scraps from the tag project above.



I have a couple other projects on the go - and even though I am all packed for my classes in the city this weekend, I still have enough supplies to keep crafting!! LOL


Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment