Sunday 15 November 2020

Making Tag Kits

Even though I spent a good portion of the day with my husband and grandkids, I did get down to my craft room on Saturday. I even got a fair amount accomplished!!

Part of one of the Facebook crafting groups I am in is a free monthly tag kit. I have signed up  to a couple of them and as I said in a previous post I ended up getting two of them last week. I decided I needed to make this this weekend and I am pretty happy with the results. The first one I made was from the Fall tag kit I got.

This is the fall tag kit I got from Kari

And this is the tag I created using the supplies in the kit

This is the October kit I received

There were enough supplies in this kit for me to make two different tags. This is one.

And this is the other.

They both turned out pretty cool.

I spent the rest of the day working on the journal page idea I came up with. But I am going to leave that for another post. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment