Monday 9 November 2020

Organizing and Crafting

So I spent a good portion of the weekend down in my craft room - but I think I spent more of it organizing than I did actual crafting! LOL When watching one of the great videos by one of my crafty idols Vicky P, she showed how she stores her Bigz Dies. She just trims down the label page and sticks them right to the die. I thought this was genius and had to do it for all my dies. It made me so much more organized and I can find what I am looking for way easier now!

This is what my shelve looked like before.

This is how I have them labelled now

And this is how the shelf looks now - WAY neater!!

I also did the same for all my embosslits to get rid of the useless packaging

As well, I did the small individual dies. 

I can actually see what I have now - and I have room for more! LOL

I did get some actual crafting done as well. I had a swap to finish, so I got that done. It was to make some Thanksgiving themed ATC's. I love how cute the new Pumpkin Spice paper by Doodlebug so used that. I love how they came out - hopefully my partner will too.





I even made her a matching card.

Not sure if I am going to get down to my craft room this week - work is gonna be insane. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment