Monday 23 November 2020

Perfect Winter Crop

So I spent yesterday doing stuff for the OTHER crop that I signed up for this weekend. Since it was not a live Zoom crop but just a Facebook crop, I was able to follow along during the day yesterday and can do the same today. And the classes were recorded so I could go back and watch them later to do the projects. But before I started the classes I wanted to do a technique that I saw on the Tim Holtz Addicts group that I follow on Facebook. It uses an embossing folder that I already own so wanted to try it. I didn't have the ink that the person used, so instead I used one of my distress inks. I love how it came out. 


Of course I HAD to order the ink she used so will likely be making more cards like this when those arrive! Once I hade this card done I moved on to the first class from Saturday in the Perfect Winter crop. It was to make some cards - regular and slimline cards. I ended up making three cards all together and I love how they came out. Super cute and really easy to do. I am sure I will make more - especially since I have lots of small pieces of paper left over which work perfectly for this style of card.



Next up I did the first class from Sunday, which was to make a gift card holder and a cute hot chocolate gift tag. I made the hot chocolate one to give to my employee and I am going to use the gift card holder for the Christmas gift I have planned for my ex-daughter-in-law. They are super cute and were really easy to make. If it wasn't for COVID I would have made more of the hot chocolate ones for my granson to give to his kindergarten class.



By this time it was pretty late and even though I thought I could do more I just didn't have the energy. The other two classes were both layout classes. I decided to figure out my pictures for them and the papers I was going to use, but that is as far as I got.


I plan to finish both layouts this week, so stay tuned for photos. Till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment