Wednesday 23 December 2020

Happy Mail

So I got some happy mail today, and figured I would share it with you today rather than wait till tomorrow like I would normally do. Mostly because it is easier for me to post on my blog from my work computer than from home! LOL The lovely gals at Scrap Addits are always so good to me!!


I also signed up for a couple of couple of classes at the Stamperia E-Academy. I was supposed to take a class back in April with the awesome Antonis Tzanidakis, but due to Covid it was cancelled. Since we are still in the midst of this pandemic, I decided to take his online classes instead. Especially since I have all the products! These are the ones I signed up for.



I am going to see how these classes go and  then I might take a couple more of his online classes. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment