Monday 21 December 2020

Last Gift Made and Wrapped!

Well I was successful in getting my last gift made and wrapped. I got this great window frame kit from the gals at Scrapendipity and I decided to make it for France, the wonderful lady that works for me and has helped me stay successful all these years I have had my store. She saw the frame when it came in and said how much she liked it, and since I hadn't come up with an idea for her gift at the time I figured this was perfect! I love how it came out too - it was super easy and I am sure France is gonna love it.


So once I had it all wrapped, that meant my Christmas stuff was ALL DONE!!


I of course today thought of one more person I have to give a card to, but luckily I still have some in my stash from this weekend. And I have other projects I want to do, as well as plans for getting some art journaling done over the holidays. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment