Saturday 19 December 2020

TM Nordic Crop - Day 1

So had fun on the first night of the crop - and actually go a fair amount done. I am going to post things in the order of the challenges, rather than in the order I did them, just to make sure  I don't miss anything! The first thing up, which I actually made first, was the Gnome make n take. Chantel always comes up with the cutest ideas and I loved this one!!


Next up was the first challenge, which was something with a Christmas Theme. I decided to use some of die cuts that we got in our goodie bag and made another Christmas card. I have actually made and sent out over 30 cards this year, which is a first for me for sure!


Then I did the second challenge, which was to use Glossy Accents - since we got some in our goodie bag. I did a layout with my grandkids and added the Glossy Accents to the tree, as well as adding some glitter to them.
 

The last project for night one was to use more of the die cuts that we got in our goodie bag. I made a another card with one of them.


Now I am off to start all over again! So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment