Friday 29 April 2016

My crafting vacation has begun!!! I made it to Edmonton safe and sound, and after briefly visiting my family, I got to meet the AMAZING Dyan Reaveley - the main reason for my trip.

She arrived in Edmonton on Thursday and she is just so fabulous!!


She agreed to do a meet and great at the amazing Scrap Addicts - thank you so much Cori-Lyn and Ivy for bringing her to us! (Check out the link below to see their great site/online store!) There really isn't going to be time during or after the classes for posing for pictures or talking to her much, so it was really great having the chance to do that today.  Total fan-girl moment I tell you!!  Dyan is just so lovely and it was a dream getting to chat with her and get her to sign a couple of my journals.





Her crazy cool personality was evident right from the get go. She is just a blast!!


I also got to pose with her with a friend - and they got photos with her too! She is just so sweet and funny. As great in person as she seems on all her videos!!!!




She also had a ton of her own journals at the store, along with tags and other samples of her work. She told us we could look and take photos. This is just a small sample of her cool stuff. It, like her, is even cooler in person!! I cannot WAIT to learn from her!!









And to top it all off - she just had to leave a mark on the Scrap Addicts store. I think she was right - their walls did need a little something!!



I am sure I will have TONS more to blog about tomorrow from Dyan's fantabulous classes. I think I need to head to bed to get rested up for my crazy day tomorrow.

Till then, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment