Tuesday 5 April 2016

So I have discovered that having Netflix/Shomi/Crave has helped me in my creativity. Basically I watch while crafting and when I find a show I get totally into I spend ALL my time in my craft room!!  I just discovered Sons of Anarchy so I have a feeling I will be posting LOTS of projects in the coming weeks. Hahaha

I finished off a journal page that I started at my crop this weekend. I was inspired by a picture of a page my fabulous friend Kassandra had on her Facebook page. Mine ended up going in a different direction in the end but I love the end result!


It is so fun playing with the Dylusions paints and stamps. I can't WAIT to meet Dyan Reavely herself in three weeks!!!!

And then I finished off a mini canvas I was working on. I started it with the leftover paint that I was using from another project. I also wanted to play with some of the new stuff I got from W2Scrapbooking and from Gone Artsy.


I also have another canvas for a friend in the works, but it isn't quite done.

Well till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment