Thursday 31 August 2017

Have been having fun planning the 3rd Annual Croptacular and getting happy mail so thought I would share!
First off, Jackie from Creative Scrapbooker got a chance to send me back the layout that got chosen from last year's Carnival - the superhero layout. This is it.


And she even sent me a bunch of extra goodies with the layout!  I feel so spoiled and special!! LOL

And I have been getting more prizes in all the time for the Croptacular. Check out these great prizes we got from our amazing sponsors.


 These two prizes are from the great Byrd's Nest Papiere



And this one is from my fab hubby and his DJ business Maximum Music

I am hoping to get my design team project done so I can post it for tomorrow. I also have a couple journal pages I want to work on. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment