Wednesday 30 August 2017

Took me a few days to recover from the crop, but I did get some stuff done in the last couple days, so thought I would share!

I got a chance to finish the art journal page I started at the crop. This page is from a tutorial by the AMAZING Vicky Papaioannou. I just LOVE the art journal pages she does and her tutorials on YouTube are so easy to follow. This is the tutorial for the page that I was following:


And her blog Clips-n-cuts has so many great ideas on it - and not just for journal pages. You need to check her out.

This is how her page came out

And this is how mine came out

My page of course is slightly different, as the oxides come out differently every time. And she is much better than me at taking photos!! As well, I used all 5 of the stamps as opposed to just three as I used a slightly larger journal and I just could not pick only three! But I really love the end result!

So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!


No comments:

Post a Comment