Tuesday 5 January 2021

First Crafting of 2021

So event though I spent the first part of my Christmas break being lazy, I did eventually get some crafting done! I started off by finishing up a canvas that I started AGES ago. That seems to have been a theme for me this time. LOL


I absolutely LOVE all the Stamperia products I have - mostly because so many of them are Vintage/Steampunk style. I had done the majority of this canvas quite awhile ago, but didn't know how I was going to finish it off. Then I got inspired with the gears and ended up singing the Beatles song and the next thing I knew the canvas was done!

I also wanted to use some of the new goodies I got from Scrap Addicts, so did a layout with my favourite picture from this Christmas - my grandkids playing video games. It is just the perfect picture!


Once my creative juices started flowing I spent a fair amount of time in my craft room. I decided to FINALLY do one of the MANY BoozyBear kits that I bought and have never gotten around to doing. Like I said it was kinda the theme of my holiday break. I decided to do the POSTCARDS FROM THE EDGE OF COVID-19 kit that I had. I really love how they came out. Took me a bit to figure them out, but once I got started they were pretty easy. 





I even had enough supplies left over to make this cute tag!


Since I was doing things that had been kicking around awhile, I decided my next project was to do one of the ATC kits that my pal Tricia gave me. She got them ages ago from Treasured Memories - she never got around to making them and thought I would like them. I did the Graphic 45 Paper Doll themed one first. It was pretty cute, and easy to do as well.


All in all I had a few pretty productive days. I also FINALLY finsihed off my Kaisercraft Ferris Wheel. I am going to do some separate posts about that though, so till next time - stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment