Thursday 7 January 2021

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY MAIL!!!

I got a TON of happy mail yesterday - was a great day that is for sure. I absolutely cannot WAIT to play with it all! First up, I got my kit for the upcoming Maker Mania 2 - and this one is WAY better than the kit from the first MM that is for sure. I am actually excited this time for the event. I am so excited I am going to work on some of the classes from the first one to get in the groove!


I also put in an order with Scrap Addicts over the holidays and it came at the same time. My son wants me to do albums for both his kids for their school years, and I figured I would do them for myself at the same time!


I also put in an order with my crafty pal Sandy and Scrapbook Fanatics - she was the first store I ever bought supplies from!!


When I went down to my craft room to put all the goodies away, I even did a little crafting. Amongst all my happy mail this week I also got the December Tag Kit that I was sent weeks ago from my crafty peeps in my Facebook group. I decided though to make a card instead of a tag out of it. The hostess also sent flat stickers (which apparently is a big no no in the group), so just said to use a stamp instead. So I used one of my newer Christmas stamps to make the poinsetta on the card. I love how it came out!

These are the supplies that came in the kit.


And this is what I ended up making!


Tonight's plans are to crafty chat with my pal Tricia - as I want to get some more cruise photos done. Not to mention some more organizing done in my craft room. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment