Saturday 23 January 2021

Treasured Memories Disney Crop - Day 1

Yesterday was a very productive day for the first day of the latest Treasured Memories crop. This months theme was Disney, and even though I finished my album from my Disney trip I still got some great stuff done with the goodies we got. The first thing I did was the first make n take of the crop - this cute spinner card.


Then I did the first challenge, which was a Disney challenge. I used some of the stuff in our goodie bag to do a layout with a couple of pictures from my Disney trip that I hadn't included in my album. Love how it came out.


Since I was  doing Disney themed stuff, I decided to do a couple cards more of the die cuts that came in our goodie bag. They are pretty cute if I do say so myself! LOL



The last challenge of the day was Something Old. I did a layout with some of the GREAT paper I have by 49 and Market. The paper is so beautiful it is easy to create great layouts with it. This one is one of my favourite ones I have done in awhile. The photo is me with my parents when I was only 3 months old - January of 1968.


I have lots more ideas for the challenges today so it is gonna be another great day of crafting. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment