Monday 4 January 2021

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Swaps Galore!!


I hope that everyone had a good holiday break - even with all the restrictions we had to follow. I had a pretty quiet, restful vacation. I didn't even go down to my craft room for the first several days. Just chilled on my couch. But I did get some happy mail. I got some of the stuff I ordered for myself and my pal Tricia from Stampers Anonymous. I was hoping it would come before the end of the year and it did!


Of course, with all my time at home over the holidays I had to do some shopping. A few orders are still in transit, but I did get my order from the awesome R & R Scrapbooking! Can't wait to play with all the wonderful goodies I got!


It was swaps galore for me too during the holidays. I got two different ones from the great Facebook group I am in. This first one was the Winter Wonderland Tag swap. My partner spoiled me for sure!



The other swap I got was for the Christmas Album swap. My partner did a great job - and spoiled me with extras as well!

Look at all these goodies!!

So spoiled!

This is the cover of the album. So pretty.

It was so nice, I took a small video to show it all off.



She sent me so many so many cool things as extras, 
I made this cute little wreath ornament out of some of the stuff.

I even got a bit of crafting done, but will leave sharing those till other posts. So Happy New Year to you all, and till next time stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment