Sunday 24 January 2016

Got totally crafty this weekend - even though I have been fighting a cold.  I got LOTS done!

First, I finished off the first quarter of an all year swap for Chic Cratique.  I am part of the Not So Secret Sister Swap and I have to make or buy things for my partner for every month this year.


I made her this canvas for January


Then this is her gift for February - a Valentine Box full of chocolates.






And then I made her a tag for March - and I threw in some extras as Angel Kisses just to round out the package.




Then I had a good-bye dinner with my crafty pal Rhonda - who is moving to Grande Prairie. She brought me some swag back from her recent trip to California and Art Venture



Next, I made another small canvas - when I showed my friend France another canvas similar to this that I made, she asked me to make her one for her daughter. This is what I came up with.  I am hoping she likes it.

I got more stuff done, but since it is late and I have to get up early for work tomorrow, I will leave the rest till later posts.

Till then, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment