Sunday, 31 January 2016

I spent a great deal of time in my craft room this weekend - but surprisingly, didn't finish a thing!

But I do have a TON of things in progress!!

I started the next week of my Donna Downey IW 2015. I am about halfway through week 23 - which leaves only two weeks after that. So far, so good with this one!

And then I started another swap project - I was supposed to have it done already but was a bit stumped how to start. I think I have it though. It is almost done - I have to attached the star I made for the back once it dries (I got impatient already once and had to start fresh, but I think it will work this time!)

And lastly I was working on a Mardi Gras journal page.  I colored a couple masks with my Copics and then put them on a page in my dark Dylusions journal that I had sprayed with Dylusions sprays. Even after I sprayed it with fixative before I glued them down the colors bled a bit. But in the end I still like how it is looking so far!

Well till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment