Monday 4 January 2016

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a fun start to your year like I did. Spent New Year's Eve with the hubby, then traveled 6 hours (return trip) to see the new Star Wars movie. Well worth the trip!! Felt like a little kid again.

But I did also start the year with some crafting.  I have been doing more work on the Xmas gift I have been making for a friend.  I am almost done - I really hope she likes it!


I also started another page in my black Dylusions journal. Not sure where I am gonna go with this but it has been fun playing with something slightly different.


And then I had a friend that wanted some help/wanted me to teach her some journaling techniques. We had fun getting to craft together using Skype.  Gotta love technology! And she said she loved learning from me so I guess I did ok. Still gotta do some final touches for this one but I like how it is coming. And the coolest part is we both used the same colours and same techniques but came up with quite different looking pages.

This one is mine.

And this is Tricia's - my student! LOL

So I am going to try and post at least three times a week this year - that should give me a great number of posts for the year. I hope you all enjoy my posts and I can inspire some creativity in others like others do for me!

Until next time,stay crafty my peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment