Tuesday, 14 March 2017

I finished another swap this weekend too - had to get some better photos before I could post about it. The swap was for a new group I am in on Facebook that I am really loving. And I had to alter a Pringles can for my partner. I ended up doing two of the smaller size cans instead of one larger one, mostly because that is what I had on hand (but I will admit I think a taller can might have given me issues!) So I did each one slightly different. Here are some photos.

So I am hoping my partner likes them! Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment