Wednesday 29 March 2017

So I had a really fun night last night teaching my card class - but of course I forgot to take pictures of my students and their work. But it was a really fun night.

The other thing I finished last night was my swap for the Iconic Movie Loaded Bag/Envelope swap that I was in. I am going to have to put it all in a bigger box as one of the items I made won't even fit in the bag! I am hoping my partner likes it all.

I picked the movie The Princess Bride as my partner said she liked romantic movies and this one is one of my favorites of all time. I even got my husband to make me a special stencil to use on the project!


The first thing I made for her was a castle! Where else would a princess live!! LOL I really had fun making this.





Then I made her a tag - this is what I used the fancy stencil my husband made me for. Simple but elegant is what I was going for.



And then of course I had to make the bag to put it all in. I wanted to go with a farm house theme a bit - as that is where the characters start out in the movie.





I had it all ready to go but then last night I re-watched the movie and thought of  few extra things to make/throw in. I figure since I can't make it to the post office till Friday this is ok. I will post pics of the extras as soon as I can.

Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment