Friday 31 March 2017

I had a crazy busy day visiting and hanging out with my nieces, so it took me a while to get down to my craft room to open up the happy mail that I got yesterday. But it was TOTALLY worth it - I  cannot WAIT to play with all my new goodies. Check out the video of all the great stuff I got from my crafty pal Wendy at W2Scrapbooking.


As I said in the video, it was obviously a LONG day as it took me two tries to get the video done. My first try I realized when I went to post it to YouTube that I had not actually done a video - I had only taken a picture. Nothing like talking to myself for several minutes! But I got to go through it all my new goodies twice in one night. So looking forward to playing with all these goodies. I will post pictures once I play with it all.

Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment