Wednesday 8 March 2017

I got a bit of work done in my craft room last night - though I have been a bit lazy these last few days and haven't done as much as I would like! 

I started by opening my happy mail from my friend Tricia! She picked up some more Inka Gold colours for me - I have 28 now!


She also grabbed my March Mixed Media kit from Treasured Memories. Cannot WAIT to play with it. Make sure you check out their blog and if you like mixed media, their kits are AWESOME!!


Then I played a bit more with one of the journal pages I was working on at my crop. I got the idea from something I saw on Pinterest. So far it is coming out pretty good. I am hoping to finish it tonight or tomorrow so will post pics when it is done.


And lastly I finished off the tag I started at the crop. I made this using some of the new goodies I got from the city and my pal Wendy at W2Scrapbooking. The base for this tag was one of the new Tim Holtz thickboard tags. I really love the end result!


So I guess it is time to go back to my day job! So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment