Sunday 5 March 2017

LIBRARY CROP WEEKEND


So another crafty weekend is in the books. And man did we have a ball! We had some first timers come who had a blast. All in all a very fun weekend.

Started on Friday with most of the ladies in attendance coming for both days. And everyone got to work pretty much right away.

 
Of course, there was a lot of visiting involved, but I did actually get some work done too. I ended up making cards for the rest of the card bases that I had brought with me from last weekend. I did the same technique as last time with the new Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks.I had some people ask for a demonstration so then had papers to use! Love the end results.







I also prepped some journal pages and did some reorganizing of my new products. Very productive first night. And then we started the next day with more fun and laughter. And some prizes.



Then I spent time working on some journal pages - but they are still in progress so will have to post pics later. I did also work on a couple swap projects. I don't want to post them yet as they are not totally finished yet. But here are some sneak peaks.



So I will try and post pics later of the journal pages as I get them done. Till then, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment