Sunday 1 April 2018

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!


I hope everyone had a nice Easter! Or a fun April Fools, lol!! I had to work most of the weekend, but I did get a chance to hang out with some friends and I did manage a little creating. One of the Facebook groups I belong to had a challenge - make a peak-a-boo Easter Card. I wanted to make one for a friend anyway, so this worked out great. It was a fun and easy project and my friend like the card so all good. This is the card, outside and inside.



I have to go into work a bit on Easter Monday, but I am hoping to get back down to my craft room a bit later in the day, so hopefully I will have more projects to share soon. And I did find out my first design team project will be going up on the Canvas Corp Brands Blog on Wednesday (April 4th), so I will DEFINITELY be sharing that when it happens!! Till next time, stay crafty my peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment