Friday 27 April 2018

I had a crafty night last night! I got a box of great goodies from my pal Renea and her store ReneaBouquets. She carries lots of great stuff and I can't wait to work with it! Love all my new goodies!


And as I said yesterday, I was hoping to create with the great O Canada paper I got from Treasured Memories. And I had the perfect idea for it, though it didn't really go as planned! I saw a couple ideas on Pinterest and Facebook that gave me an idea for a background. So I did this first. 


I loved how it came out, but then when I went to do the next step and use the plaid paper from the O Canada pack, I realized that the reds didn't match - they TOTALLY CLASHED! So I had to come up with a COMPLETELY different layout than I had planned. This is what I came up with.


I really love the end result though - simple but exactly what I wanted. It did make me realize though that I want the dies that go with the stamp set I bought - I SOOOOO hate fussy cutting!!

And then of course, I had to do SOMETHING with the background I had made, since it turned out really cool just didn't match my other paper. So this is what I came up with for it. It is great that Octavia is so dang cute! Makes doing layouts so easy!!


All in all a very crafty evening! So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment