Monday 30 April 2018

Spent some time down in my craft room this weekend - worked on a couple projects that I am still deciding if I am going to use them as design team projects. As such, I can only show sneak peaks, but I still had fun playing!

The first one is a set of altered Altoid tins that are also for a swap. I haven't done too much on them yet as each layer has to dry, but I have a good start on them. My partner isn't in a rush for them so I am taking my time and doing them right! Here are a couple shots of the first steps.



Then I finished off a canvas that I started AGES ago. I painted the first layer months and months ago and never did anything with it. I then added some texture to it a few weeks ago when I got in some new supplies and wanted to try them out. This weekend I decided to finish off the project and use some of my 7 Gypsies paper that I bought to use for design team projects. I have to submit this and have no idea when it will be on the blog but here is a sneak peak of the finished project.


I ended up giving this canvas as a gift to the lady that works for me. I wanted to show her how much I appreciate her and she loved it. I love the picture I used on this canvas so much I might use it again on a layout. Still deciding on that. 

This is going to be a pretty crafty month for me. I have a couple crops coming up and several projects on the go, so can't wait to share them all with you. Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment