Wednesday 4 April 2018

So my crafty pal Sarah was finally able to take some pictures of the ATC's that I made for her for the private swap that we did. I made these back in Edmonton in February when I was at my crop at Treasured Memories. As I said I stuck them in the mail to her before taking photos so had to wait till she got me some pictures. We decided to do an Alice in Wonderland theme and this is what I came up with for her!


I also decided to make her a tag, since Treasured Memories just HAPPENED to have an Alice In Wonderland tag I could use! I also got the fun wooden pieces I used on the ATC's from them, as well as the custom paper I used on the middle ATC above from the store while at the crop. Their custom paper/ephemera is one of my favourite parts of the store!!



Today was also a fun day for me as I got my hair redone - and I went for another funky colour! This is what I was aiming for last month when I first dyed my hair multi-coloured. This was my goal, so really happy with how it came out this time!


So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment