Tuesday 16 March 2021

Just a Monday

So didn't really do much crafting last night, though I did get some nice mail yesterday. I ordered a few things from Scrapendipity. I saw Selena talking about the Stencil Butter and just had to get some. The colours are super pretty! I can't wait to play with them - and I am likely gonna order more colours soon.



I didn't end up going down to my craft room, but I did still get a little crafty! I did more work on my Diamond Dot while watching the hockey game. I am getting close to done. I foudn with the last one that once I got to this part it went pretty  quickly.


I am not sure when I will get the chance to work on it again, as I have some projects I am trying to get finished before the weekend. And then I have a crop coming up this weekend as well. Till next time then, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment