Wednesday 17 March 2021

Late Christmas Gifts

So I had a couple Christmas gifts that I told my son I would make for him to give to his in-laws and mom/step dad using pictures of the grandkids from our photo shoot back in November. Well of course things got away from me and I didn't get them finished. Then every time I went to work on them I kept drawing a blank. I could not for the life of me figure out what to do with them after finding the right canvases printing the photos. Well last weekend when looking for some ribbon for another project I found these two great wide plaid ribbons in Christmas colours that I had and BAM - I knew what I wanted to do. He is going to see his mom and in-laws this weekend so I got them done last night. He said they are great and that they will love them, so I think I did ok!



Not sure if I will get to the craft room today, but I do have an online class tomorrow and a crop this weekend, so will have more to post soon. Till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment