Sunday 21 March 2021

Treasured Memories Enchanted Forest Crop - Day 2

Well yesterday was an interesting one for sure. It started off as a great crop, and then my internet decided to be a jerk and I kept getting booted out of the meeting. That certainly didn't help my mojo! This stupid pandemic is hard enough to get through without having my crafty peeps to keep me going. I did manage to finish all the challenges, and I did finish pretty much everything I set out to do. It was just super frustrating that is for sure. But today is a new day and I am gonna craft more. But first I will show you what I got done yesterday!

First up was the first of the challenges - which was to do something mostly cream or brown. I decided to make a mini envelope album using the piece of custom Treasured Memories paper that came in my goodie bag. I think I am gonna send it along as an extra with one of my swaps.




Then I did the first make n take of the day - a page layout. I used the headshot photo they sent us. Not sure I like it or not, but it did go great with the layout. Turned out pretty cute I have to admit.


After this layout I worked on the next challenge - foliage. I decided to use the tree die cuts that I made at the end of Friday night. They worked perfectly with this layout.


The next challenge was to use Rough Edges, so I used another of the die cuts and made a card. I used my new Tim Holtz Deckle trimmer to get the rough edges. I so love using it! 



After supper I was still having internet issues but I wanted to stick it out so I could submit my fall layout for the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine page call that was the next challenge. I did another layout from our corn maze trip with the kids. I didn't get picked for the magazine, but I still love how my layout came out.


At this point my internet was being so bad I just stopped doing the crop - online anyway. I didn't want to quite crafting though, so I still worked on more projects. Before I left the meeting I did submit my last challenge, which was to use a border. Since I was on a roll with the corn maze photos I did another of them for this layout. Turned out super cute.


The last projcets I made were the second Make n take, which was a birthday card designed by Nadine from Treasured Memories, as well as another layout with my corn maze photos. I scraplifted this one from my pal Dawn and I think I am going to submit it to for the fall page call for the magazine.



It was still a pretty good day, even with all the glitches! And I am still in the crafting mood, so I am gonna head back down to my craft room to do more creating! So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment