Saturday 20 March 2021

Treasured Memories Enchanted Forest Crop - Day 1

Friday night was a GREAT start to my crafty weekend! I got quite a bit done I must say. I just love how they have all the challenges at the crop and how they inspire us all. I started off by making the first of the make n takes they included in our goodie bags. This one was a little box that looks like a tree stump. We were all teasing Chantel that she made us do a really hard project when none of us could think straight. But I was able to figure it out and it is super cute for sure.


Then I used some of the die cuts we got in our kits, as well as one of the pieces of the ephemera kit that we got in our goodie bag. I made this card.


Next up, I finished off the ATC's for the other new swap group I joined. The theme for this month was Ticket, and I think mine turned out pretty cool if I do say so myself.




I finished off the night by making the rest of the die cuts we got in out goodie bag. Not sure what I will use them all for, but I will figure out something.


Now it is on to day two of the crop - once I finish breakfast. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment