Sunday 14 March 2021

More Craftiness

I got more stuff done this weekend, as was the plan. First up, I finished off a gift for my pal Michelle. I started it in time for her birthday, but then life got in the way (looking after grandkids unexpectedly). But my pal didn't mind. I know she likes gnomes so made her one of the ones I had with a garden theme. The funniest part is I didn't realize how phallic looking it was until I took a photo. Luckily my pal got a huge laugh out of it.


I also got a start on the next set of ATC's for the other new swap group I joined. This one is put on monthly by my pal Doreen that I met through Treasured Memories. The theme this month is Ticket and I wasn't sure where I am going with it, but I got the backgrounds started.


I also spent a tone of time this wekend working on my next Diamond Dot painting. I put a pretty big dent in it that is for sure. I think these are my new obsession!!





So now I think I will go down and do more crafting. I have no idea where I am going with the ATCs, but I am sure I will come up with something. And I have some canvases in the works too I want to finish. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment