Friday 12 March 2021

Spending my Weekend Getting Crafty

So I decided to start my weekend by being crafty and finishing up the ATCs for my first swap with the new swap group I just joined. The hastag is  #a3atcswapgroup and I am so excited to be part of a new group. I cannot wait to get mine in the mail - it is gonna be hard to wait till next month. These are the ones I made for this swap.


I also got some happy mail today that I am looking forward to playing with. I just love ALL the Colourize dies from Tim Holtz and my collection just keeps growing.


Then I got some stuff prepped to finish off sometime this weekend. As per usual, I have a whole bunch of projects on the go.




So I am off to bed now, but I plan on getting back down to craft more tomorrow. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment