Sunday, 4 September 2016

As I said the other day, I finished not only my clock project this week, but my Greek Mythology project too. I was able to make a video of the project, as well as take some better pics so now I can post about it.

I originally had intended to use the clock project for my Greek Mythology swap, but once I realized that I didn't actually have any clocks like this for myself - and that I had a better idea for the swap - I went in a different direction. I decided to make my partner Pandora's Box, along with the "demons" that escaped from the box (in the form of tags).

I started out making the box. I used several different techniques that I learned from several of my scrappy friends.  This is how it came out.

Then I made tags of the different "demons" that Pandora let out of the box. I used heavy gesso to get the texture and then added different colours of Deco Art Lustre Metallic Lustre to give them different colouring.

And then to identify them. I printed off each of the names and to give them a unique look I burned them all around the edges. Thanks Donna Downey for the idea! lol

I am really happy with the end result. I hope my partner is happy with her Pandora's Box.

I even made a video of this project. I wasn't sure how the tag would all photograph, so I thought a video might be another way to show off the project.

I got a couple more projects done as well, but need better lighting to take photos, so will post them in another post. Till next time, stay crafty my peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment