Sunday 4 September 2016

As promised, here are some better pictures of the other two projects I finished yesterday! They are both for swaps. I am getting a jump on my swaps - because I signed up for a ton of them! LOL

I was inspired by my crafty pal Sarah Routledge - she used the same pics of Marilyn Munroe and Audrey Hepburn on a project she did and I loved them and wanted to use them on something myself. She just got them off the internet and when I asked her if she was ok with me using them she totally was. Make sure you check out her blog - she rocks!!

Scattered Pictures and Memories

So this first one was an experiment to see if I could get the shabby chic canvas I was going to make for the next swap do what I wanted. And it did - so this will be the item I give my Not So Secret Sister for her November package. I used the Finnabair Prima Alchemy paints and I used the Opal Magic ones so they look like different colours depending on the angle you look at them. That is why I took a couple shots of the whole frame so that you could try and see the different colours.





Since this one ended up working the way I wanted, I wend ahead and did the other frame for my Craft Passionate swap. Asked my partner which she preferred - either Audrey Hepburn or Marilyn Munroe. It worked perfectly as she picked Audrey so I was able to use different colours of the Prima Alchemy paints and used some other sprays and got a bit of a different effect for the second canvas. But as with the Marilyn canvas, the colour looks different  depending on the angle so I took a couple photos of this one too.






I got more work done on another project too that I hope to finish this weekend so I will post more pics of that when it is done. I have more swaps to work on too, so till next time - stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment