Wednesday 7 September 2016

HAPPY MAIL DAY yesterday!! Not only did I get a great donation in the mail, I got a couple of my swaps sent out to my partners!

First off, the FABULOUS Deb from Gone Artsy sent me some amazing goodies for the library crop. She totally rocks so make sure you check out her site!!


I did a video reveal of the prizes so check it out:



Then I got a couple of my swaps off to my partners. I hope they like them as I had a great time making both projects.


I didn't get down to my craft room much yesterday - I was working on my triathlon training by biking and walking, so was a bit tired. But I do have a couple more swaps in progress. Having fun with all the different styles of swaps I signed up for. And I love sending stuff to all my crafty friends around the world!



So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment