Friday, 2 September 2016

I finished my clock project! I was originally going to use this for a swap project, but when I realized that I didn't have one of these clocks for myself - and when I got a better idea for the swap I was in - I decided to keep this for myself. And I am really glad I did as I love how it turned out!

I started out by using some of the techniques I learned from my pal Dawn to get the clock the colour that I wanted.

Then I used the Graphic 45 Voyage Beneath the Sea paper for the background - and had to add gears so it would have a steampunk feel.

Then I found one of the cool chipboard pieces I got from Creative Embellishments. It fit perfect with what I wanted to do! My steampunk octopus - I sprayed it and added gears to it to get the look I wanted.

Then I used the rest of the shells that I got from the fabulous Melinda at SOD, along with flowers from the kit and more gears to get the look I wanted.

I got my Greek Mythology swap project done too - but I want to take some better pictures and even make a video so will do that as a separate post. Till next time, stay crafty my peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment