Monday 19 September 2016

Finished up another swap this weekend. It was supposed to be a cigar box with a tag, but since I didn't have a cigar box (and I live in the middle of nowhere and can't get one!) I asked my swap partner if she was ok with me doing a chipboard suitcase that I had. I had a lot of fun making it and really hope my partner likes it too!

So this is the suitcase and all the goodies that I threw in for her!







And these are the tags I made for her. I was only supposed to make her one,
but as normal I went overboard and made two!





I still want to make a card a card to go with this, so will be getting it in the mail tomorrow. I did a lot of other crafting on the weekend too, so will do more posts as I have time. Till then, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment