Friday 8 February 2019

CREATIVATION - Day 1 (part 2)

The first part of day one was so great! And it just kept getting better. I can't believe how much there was to learn and see! My first class was actually in two parts - it was put on by PaperArtsy, so Seth Apter taught the first part of the class and the second part was taught by a lovely woman names Raquel Burillo Perez. She taught us how to use one of the companies newest products - Infusions (which are water soluble particles with 2 components: dye colour pigment suitable for paper/fabric mixed with Walnut stain). 


We got lots of goodies for this class too - I let Queenie keep the Infusions as they are
similar to the Brusho Crystal Colours I already own.


We learned how to do several different techniques with the products, all on tags that 
I can now use as backgrounds. They all turned out really neat!

Here are some of the different looks we got using the different techniques she taught us.











I really love how they all came out! And Raquel was super sweet!


They were a couple of really inky/colourful classes and I had the inky hands to show
for it when we were all done! She has a great YouTube channel that you should check out 
if you want to learn more about her techniques.


So all in all my first class/classes were even more fun than I hoped and I came away learning lots of new things and with a whole bunch of great new products and ideas. I can't wait to show you more of the days happenings! So till then, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment