Saturday 9 February 2019

CREATIVATION - Day 2 (Part 3)

The end of our second day had us headed out to the Designer Dinner that was put on by one of the gals at Creativation. This was an amazing way to end off the day - hanging out with a whole bunch of crafty peeps. And I got to spend more time with Candy - BONUS!! We went to a great Mexican place - check out some photos.


The whole gang - sort of!




My brother told me I had to get to an authentic Mexican Restaurant, so I did my best!


The appetizers were sure yummy!


As was the drink he told me I should get - a Horchata


And my dinner was AMAZING!!!


With the bill we got these cool treats instead of boring mints!
These are home made white chocolates with almonds, served in a toasted corn husk


SUPER YUMMY!!!



Enjoying my drink - and hanging with my crafty peeps!







Of course, Queenie had to take some photos of the funky architecture
 we saw going to the restaurant.


And the palm trees


Day two was absolutely AMAZING - and I was just exhausted by the time we got back to our hotel. Matt wanted to go swimming again, but none of us had the energy! We were super excited to get on the show floor the next day too. Photos of that coming up so till then, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment